سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا جزيلاً

ادارة منتديات المبرمج السوداني

عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضواً معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة منتدي المبرمج السوداني
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا جزيلاً

ادارة منتديات المبرمج السوداني
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المبرمج السوداني

التسجيلالرئيسيةأحدث الصوردخول

لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حاتم
مراقب القسم الرياضي
مراقب القسم الرياضي
حاتم

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 242
العمر : 61
نقاط : 445
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/10/2008

لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010   لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010 Emptyالإثنين مارس 29, 2010 9:46 pm

تحتوي علي مراحل ومسارات جديدة
يمكنك شراء مواتر جديدة

لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010 Sqpjk4

لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010 Acctn9

1.download

2.install

3.play And finish all level u generate new level(note :finish all level)

Genre: Sports | year:2009 | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Developer: Papyrus Design Group, Inc.
Game Review 1 (written by Dht87) Added on: 2/1/2010
I first played Road Rash when I was merely a child. Incapable of fully understanding the unmitigated awesomeness of

annihilating other bikers with chains, I simply drove the motorcycle as fast as I could. I have since learned that in order

to fully experience all that Road Rash offers, one must explore the outer limits of the butt-whooping possibilities. Be

creative. Try knocking an opponent into oncoming traffic.
Unleash hitherto unknown beat-downs upon your unsuspecting, foolish, ill prepared, boorish enemies.

And for your own sake, have fun while you do it. On a more serious note, the intricacies of the game-play require only

mentally sound players, and any attempt to cheat or split you focus on anything besides the race at hand will undoubtedly end

in your demise. Be warned; Road Rash will only tolerate your undivided attention, and you should only give it what it

deserves.
As the game progresses, the levels become more difficult—as is typical of video games—but do not be discouraged. The trials

lay before you may seem insurmountable, and you may find yourself contemplating turning the game off. But stay strong. No

challenge is too difficult. No obstacle is too large. And no self-respecting human being will let an outdated

video game best them, unless, of course, you’re playing that Top Gun game for the Nintendo Entertainment System; it was

impossible to land on the aircraft carrier. You know what I’m talking about.
And while we’re on the subject, did you ever notice how impossible Sonic the Hedgehog was? After the first couple of levels,

my mind could barely keep up with what was going on. I’d always suffocate underwater or something like that. If you can help

me out let me know. Seriously, I’d like some Sonic advice. I’m sick of Dr. Robotnic owning my nuts.
Anyway, back to the game at hand. I hope I have expressed lucidly and completely the epic feast of pleasure that is Road Rash

— I just realized how funny this whole article would be if I dropped the “a” in “Road.” Do not fear oil spills. Focus on the

task at hand, and know that you are the best. This game receives many thumbs-ups, stars, points, and whatever else is

required to rate a truly magnificent video game.
Remember: You rule the game. You press the on button. You press the buttons that make the characters move. You are in

control. The second you forget these facts, Road Rash will own you, and you will never be the same.

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
عمر جودة
مبرمج جديد
مبرمج جديد
عمر جودة

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 1
العمر : 30
نقاط : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/05/2010

لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010   لعبة المواتر الشهيرة باحدث اصدار 2010 Emptyالجمعة مايو 28, 2010 9:07 pm

لعبة ممتازة شكرا جزيلا
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» حصرياً لعبة المصارعة الشهيرة باحدث اصدار2011
» حصرياُ اللعبة الشهيرة Grand Theft Auto اصدار 2011
» حصرياً لعبة سلاحف النينجا الشهيرة باصدار 2011
» جميع اصدارات اللعبة الشهيرة Zuma و Luxor
» لعبـــة كرة القدم الشهيرة Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 +الباتش الرسمي